We are flattered that so many of our guests have inquired about our Thanksgiving day hours. However, every Thanksgiving, we choose to let our employees celebrate this special day with their friends and family. This year we have decided to offer our guests a taste of Our Harvest for their Thanksgiving table.
We are doing an Our Harvest Thanksgiving feast, which can be picked up the day prior. This feast will not be cooked, however all the menu items will be ready for you to cook, and detailed instructions will be included for all items. You will be able to put the items in the oven, follow the directions, and feast!
We have designed this menu to include what we will eat for the celebration. The menu is simple, and focused on what we do best, featuring FRESH, locally sourced ingredients. Of course, it all starts with the bird!! We will feature only Green Circle FRESH turkeys. Raised humanely, never frozen, this is a truly wonderful turkey, that we get from our friends at D’Artagnan. We chose this product, simply because we believe fresh is better! And better is simply better! So why not have the best?
We have designed the menu to be available in 3 different packages, for different group sizes. Packages are for 10 guests and under, 10-20 guests, and 20+ guests.
Because many like to enjoy some good cheer with celebrations, we will be offering a 20% discount voucher to Liquid Assets, if you order the Thanksgiving Feast. So you can go pick out some quality wine, liquor, or beer for your day.
Our Harvest Thanksgiving Feast
Green Circle Fresh Turkey brined in our Arnold Palmer brine. Imagine Our Harvest chicken, but as a turkey
- For 10 guests and under a 8-12# bird will be provided
- For 10-20 guests a 16-20# bird will be provided
- For 20 and above guests a 24-28# bird will be provided
- Real giblet gravy made with fresh turkey stock. Dark, rich, not too thick and just flat out proper!
- Baywater Farms Roasted Baby Carrots with Chili Fennel Honey
- Fifer Farms roasted Brussel Sprouts with Pancetta, Brown Butter, and Lemon
- PA Dutch Style Potato Filling with house made Italian Sausage, apples, sourdough bread, and walnuts. Think Stuffing with creamy mashed potatoes mixed in
- Fresh cranberry, pomegranate, and orange relish
- Nutty Yam Bake-Fifer farms whipped yams, with nut streusel
- House made Rosemary and Sea Salt Focaccia bread with whipped butter
- 10 guests and under= $500 or $50.00 per guest
- 10-20 guests= $1,000
- 20 guests and above = $1,500
Call Our Harvest today to place your order – 302-581-0377
**All orders must be placed by Saturday, November 16th
Call Wednesday through Sunday between 3 pm – 9 pm or email email@example.com anytime
Orders can be picked up on Tuesday, 11/26 between 10 am – 5 pm or Wednesday, 11/27 between 10 am – 9 pm
Please let us know your preferred pick up date and time when you place your order so we have it ready.